2 Days of intensive networking!
500+ government and business leaders from Central and South Asia and Europe.
The Central Asia Trade Forum has become an established brand name in the region and beyond. Over the past six years, more than 4,000 business executives, policy makers, and industry experts from over 25 countries have attended the Forum, increasing understanding of trade issues and promoting greater trade volume across the region.
Enhancing the competitiveness of horticultural exports and transport and logistics services
This year’s Central Asia Trade Forum will focus on the competitiveness of enterprises in the horticulture, transport, and logistics sectors, and will work to increase participation in global trade and provide jobs for the region’s growing workforce. As in the past, we will also provide practical business support for SMEs with an exporting workshop describing necessary steps, useful tools, and international certification requirements.
More specifically, the Forum will discuss impediments to trade in horticultural products and unlocking the potential of transport corridors by strengthening cross-border cooperation and trade facilitation. The Forum will help participants jointly explore new market opportunities and new technologies in storage, packaging and transport.
• Establish contacts – 500+ contacts from more than 18 countries – CEOs, Government, and industry experts from Central Asia, Asia and Europe.
• Find buyers – this is a real chance to find buyers among those who come to the Forum.
• Expand your clients base – connect directly with company representatives without intermediaries and unnecessary emails.
• After registration for the 7th Central Asian Trade Forum, you were provided with a unique code
• Please click below and enter the required information about your company
• Appoint meetings with potential partners and clients
• Transport and Logistics: Connecting Central Asia to Markets
• Modernizing Regional Trade
• Advanced Trade Logistics and Transport
• Horticulture: Market Challenges and Opportunities
• Women Entrepreneurship Development
• Competitiveness of the Horticulture, Transport and Logistics Sectors
• A New Horticulture Export Strategy
• Frontier Technologies “Maximizing the impact of technology on trade”
• Horticulture Innovation
• Development of GLOBALG.A.P in Central Asia
• Horticulture exporters
• Horticulture producers
• Transport & logistics companies
• Freight forwarders
• Implementers of new technologies and innovations in agriculture, transport & logistics services (solar and drones in the production purposes)
• Packaging, cold storage companies
• Customs services, customs brokers, customs declarants
• Academia in agriculture, transport & logistics curricular
• Public sector representatives
A concurrent trade exhibition will bring together different technology, equipment, and service providers that have the capacity to lower production and transport costs in the region.
Reserve a booth and stay closer to your partners and clients!
THE PURPOSES OF THE TRADE EXHIBITION
1. To showcase and promote innovative products
2. To expand access to new markets
3. To establish new business contacts, find new clients and partners
THE MAIN CATEGORIES OF THE EXHIBITION
• Horticultural products (processing, labeling, storage of fruit and vegetable products)
• Transport & logistics
• Innovative technologies, equipment, and new approaches in the above areas
• Retail chains
EXHIBITION ARRANGEMENT PLAN
Opportunities for Trade Exhibitors
The two-day-long trade exhibition will be concurrently with the Central Asian Trade Forum.
Each exhibition booth is provided with: socket 220V - 1 item, the frieze panel (with your company name) – 1 item, table (80*80) – 1 item, chairs – 2 items, bulb – 1 item, recycle bin – 1 item.
Participation in 7 CATF is free. Transportation and lodging costs to Almaty are paid by your company.
During the forum lunches and coffee breaks are at the expense of organizers.
All participants of the forum and exhibition need to be registered on this website.
$100 < for companies with less than 50 employees
$200 > for companies with over 50 employees
* Payment for any additional equipment as well as for delivery, custom clearance, insurance, handling and storing of exhibits shall be done by the exhibitor.
To include the company’s brief in the catalog of exhibitors, please send information about your company: logo, company name, product name, services, brief information about your company.
Dear participants of the Seventh Central Asia Trade Forum!
We are pleased to inform you about the contest among the registered participants of the Central Asia Trade Forum in the following categories:
1) Award for Excellence in Transport & Logistics - 2017
2) Award for Excellence in Horticulture Production, Processing, and Storage - 2017
The purpose of the contest is to recognize achievements and to encourage use of high standards and best practices in the sectors of horticulture and transport and logistics.
To participate in the contest you need to fill out an entry form and meet the minimum requirements listed below.
Please submit the completed entry form by no later than October 10, 2017 to an email address provided in the bottom of the entry form.
The participants of the contest shall represent small and/or medium size businesses operating in the non-oil sector, that are registered in one of the Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan); AND they must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Be privately owned
• Provide (a) transport and logistics services at the regional and / or international level; Or (b) be engaged in the production or processing of horticulture products
• Produce and export value-added products with high added value,
• They must also:
o not have overdue debts for tax and other mandatory payments to the budget;
o not undergo the process of reorganization, liquidation, bankruptcy;
o not be bound by the production sharing agreements;
o not be engaged in the entrepreneurial activities in the field of gambling, production and sale of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, weapons and narcotic drugs;
o have at least two years of relevant work experience at the time of the announcement of the contest;
o agree to provide data on their activities required to decide on the winners of the contest.
In order to verify the information provided, the organizers of the Seventh Central Asia Trade Forum reserve the right to request supporting documents.
Participation in the contest is free of charge!
The awarding ceremony will take place on October 18, 2017 at the Rixos Almaty Hotel in the framework of the Seventh Central Asia Trade Forum.
The winners will be chosen by the members of the award committee upon completion of the registration of the Trade Forum participants.
BECOME A PARTNER
We cordially invite you for the partnership. To become a partner, please fill the application form, we will contact you for details.
Please contact us for any questions T.: +7 727 311-04-05