2 Days of intensive networking!
500+ government and business leaders from Central and South Asia and Europe.
The Central Asia Trade Forum has become an established brand name in the region and beyond. Over the past six years, more than 4,000 business executives, policy makers, and industry experts from over 25 countries have attended the Forum, increasing understanding of trade issues and promoting greater trade volume across the region.
Enhancing the competitiveness of horticultural exports and transport and logistics services
This year’s Central Asia Trade Forum will focus on the competitiveness of enterprises in the horticulture, transport, and logistics sectors, and will work to increase participation in global trade and provide jobs for the region’s growing workforce. As in the past, we will also provide practical business support for SMEs with an exporting workshop describing necessary steps, useful tools, and international certification requirements.
More specifically, the Forum will discuss impediments to trade in horticultural products and unlocking the potential of transport corridors by strengthening cross-border cooperation and trade facilitation. The Forum will help participants jointly explore new market opportunities and new technologies in storage, packaging and transport.
• Transport and Logistics: Connecting Central Asia to Markets
• Challenges and Opportunities in Regional Trade. Public-Private Dialogue as a Solution
• Competitiveness of the Horticulture, Transport and Logistics Sectors
• Horticulture: New Market Opportunities
• Transport and Logistics Partnership, 3PL
• Frontier Technologies with Crown Agents
• Advanced Horticulture Trade
• Advanced Trade Logistics
• Business training on ISO / Mini-exporting “MBA” for SMEs
• Entrepreneurship training for women
• Horticulture exporters
• Horticulture producers
• Transport & logistics companies
• Freight forwarders
• Implementers of new technologies and innovations in agriculture, transport & logistics services (solar and drones in the production purposes)
• Packaging, cold storage companies
• Customs services, customs brokers, customs declarants
• Academia in agriculture, transport & logistics curricular
• Public sector representatives
A concurrent trade exhibition will bring together different technology, equipment, and service providers that have the capacity to lower production and transport costs in the region.
Reserve a booth and stay closer to your partners and clients!
THE PURPOSES OF THE TRADE EXHIBITION
1. To showcase and promote innovative products
2. To expand access to new markets
3. To establish new business contacts, find new clients and partners
THE MAIN CATEGORIES OF THE EXHIBITION
• Horticultural products (processing, labeling, storage of fruit and vegetable products)
• Transport & logistics
• Innovative technologies, equipment, and new approaches in the above areas
• Retail chains
Opportunities for Trade Exhibitors
The two-day-long trade exhibition will be concurrently with the Central Asian Trade Forum.
Each exhibition both is provided with: socket 220V - 1 item, the frieze panel (with your company name) – 1 item, table (80*80) – 1 item, chairs – 2 items, bulb – 1 item, recycle bin – 1 item.
Participation in 7 CATF is free. Transportation and lodging costs to Almaty are paid by your company.
During the forum lunches and coffee breaks are at the expense of organizers.
All participants of the forum and exhibition need to be registered on this website.
$100 < for companies with less than 50 employees
$200 > for companies with over 50 employees
* Payment for any additional equipment as well as for delivery, custom clearance, insurance, handling and storing of exhibits shall be done by the exhibitor.
To include the company’s brief in the catalog of exhibitors, please send information about your company: logo, company name, product name, services, brief information about your company.
To check if you need a visa to enter Kazakhstan please visit the link www.mfa.kz
Citizens of following countries as well as citizens of CIS except Turkmenistan may enter Kazakhstan without applying for visas if the period of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan does not exceed 30 calendar days from the moment of crossing the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
|Portugal||Qatar||Republic of Korea|
|Sweden||Switzerland||United Arab Emirates|
If you need a visa we will be able to arrange a letter of invitation (LOI) to be provided to the Kazakhstan Embassy in the respective country. The LOI costs $80.
The filled application form together with the copy of your passport please send to Mr. Olzhas Bozayev (Olzhas_Bozayev@dai.com). You will be provided with a LOI number as soon as it is processed. Please allow for additional time required for visa issuing by the Kazakhstan Embassy in your respective country.
REGISTRATION WITH MIGRATION POLICE
You should be provided with registration card during your flight or at the check point of airport. After filling the registration card you will get stamps. Unless you have 2 stamps in your passport, foreign citizens must register within 5 calendar days upon arrival to Kazakhstan with the migration police of Kazakhstan.
If your stay in Kazakhstan is less than 5 days (or you are leaving on the 5th day), the registration is not required. Hotel reception may assist you in providing registration service at additional cost. Please carry your passport, migration registration certificate, and business trip certificate with you at all times. According to Kazakhstan Law, it is prohibited for an individual to stay in the country beyond the validity period of visa & registration. Failure to observe the law will result in fines, imprisonment or both.
We are able to assist you in accommodation arrangements. Please note we have special corporate rates at the following hotels:
RIXOS Almaty Hotel – 41,000 KZT
Holiday INN – 20,000 KZT
KazZhol Hotel – 19,300 KZT
You may make a reservation at the hotels using the attached form. Please complete the form of the hotel you wish to stay in and send it to the hotel directly (cc Irina Ivanova (Irina_Ivanova@dai.com).
BECOME A PARTNER
We cordially invite you for the partnership. To become a partner, please fill the application form, we will contact you for details.
Please contact us for any questions T.: +7 727 311-04-05