2 Days of intensive networking!
500+ government, business and civil society leaders from Central and South Asia and Europe.
The Central Asia Trade Forum has become an established brand name in the region and beyond. Over the past six years, more than 4,000 business executives, policy makers, and industry experts from over 25 countries have attended the Forum, increasing understanding of trade issues and promoting greater trade volume across the region.
Enhancing the competitiveness of horticultural exports and transport and logistics services
This year’s Central Asia Trade Forum will focus on the competitiveness of enterprises in the horticulture, transport, and logistics sectors, and will work to increase participation in global trade and provide jobs for the region’s growing workforce. As in the past, we will also provide practical business support for SMEs with an exporting workshop describing necessary steps, useful tools, and international certification requirements.
More specifically, the Forum will discuss impediments to trade in horticultural products and unlocking the potential of transport corridors by strengthening cross-border cooperation and trade facilitation. The Forum will help participants jointly explore new market opportunities and new technologies in storage, packaging and transport.
• Transport and Logistics: Connecting Central Asia to Markets
• Challenges and Opportunities in Regional Trade. Public-Private Dialogue as a Solution
• Competitiveness of the Horticulture, Transport and Logistics Sectors
• Horticulture: New Market Opportunities
• Transport and Logistics Partnership, 3PL
• Frontier Technologies with Crown Agents
• Advanced Horticulture Trade
• Advanced Trade Logistics
• Business training on ISO / Mini-exporting “MBA” for SMEs
• Entrepreneurship training for women
• Horticulture exporters
• Horticulture producers
• Transport & logistics companies
• Freight forwarders
• Implementers of new technologies and innovations in agriculture, transport & logistics services (solar and drones in the production purposes)
• Packaging, cold storage companies
• Customs services, customs brokers, customs declarants
• Academia in agriculture, transport & logistics curricular
• Public sector representatives
A concurrent trade exhibition will bring together different technology, equipment, and service providers that have the capacity to lower production and transport costs in the region.
Reserve a booth and stay closer to your partners and clients!
THE PURPOSES OF THE TRADE EXHIBITION
1. To showcase and promote innovative products
2. To expand access to new markets
3. To establish new business contacts, find new clients and partners
THE MAIN CATEGORIES OF THE EXHIBITION
• Horticultural products (processing, labeling, storage of fruit and vegetable products)
• Transport & logistics
• Innovative technologies, equipment, and new approaches in the above areas
• Retail chains
Opportunities for Trade Exhibitors
The two-day-long trade exhibition will be concurrently with the Central Asian Trade Forum.
Each exhibition both is provided with: socket 220V - 1 item, the frieze panel (with your company name) – 1 item, table (80*80) – 1 item, chairs – 2 items, bulb – 1 item, recycle bin – 1 item.
Participation in 7 CATF is free. Transportation and lodging costs to Almaty are paid by your company.
During the forum lunches and coffee breaks are at the expense of organizers.
All participants of the forum and exhibition need to be registered on this website.
$100 < for companies with less than 50 employees
$200 > for companies with over 50 employees
* Payment for any additional equipment as well as for delivery, custom clearance, insurance, handling and storing of exhibits shall be done by the exhibitor.
To include the company’s brief in the catalog of exhibitors, please send information about your company: logo, company name, product name, services, brief information about your company.
BECOME A PARTNER
We cordially invite you for the partnership. To become a partner, please fill the application form, we will contact you for details.
Please contact us for any questions T.: +7 727 311-04-05